Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How to lower your property taxes

I normally would not use our family blog to do this, but I get asked all the time how people can lower their property taxes. If you own a home and feel that your home has decreased in value more than you purchased it for, then please go to:

http://riverside.asrclkrec.com/acr/forms/755P-AS3RS0%20Owners%20Request%20for%20Review.pdf

Print the form out and fill it out. If you need comps to support the decline in value, please e-mail me @ nazar@homesbynazar.com your: Name and address.

I will try my best to get the comps to you asap.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Scott and Christie said...

Hmm... I WILL have to talk to scott about this!! It is depressing to see how much the condos in our place are going for and how much we spent=( But we are not getting our hopes up, at least we had our foot in the door!

Kim L. said...

We need to do this big time...and Eric keeps forgetting to ask you for help. I am not ashamed...WILL YOU HELP US? \"/ I also need some serious help with my hair from Deanne!

Eve said...

I've been meaning to do this and have even printed the comps - thanks for the final nudge.

Sheryl said...

Hey time for a new post!!! I need to see your cute family!

Nate said...

DeAnneEEEE where are youuuuuu? I need an update . . .

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!