Monday, June 23, 2008

Uninspired

I've lost my will to blog! It's the same for me with keeping a journal. Sometimes I do really well at keeping it updated, then I'll go for months (sometimes longer) with no entries. So lately I have no desire to blog. I'm not sure what has gotten into me, but I am at a loss for creative things to write. I know that we've been super busy so I'm sure there are many updates that I could be giving, but I can't think of what they are right now. I'll think about it and get back to you all in a timely matter (hopefully). In the meantime, we're all doing fine!

4 comments:

Sheryl said...

Okay girl, but we do miss you and those adorable men of yours!

The Cardenas Clan said...

I went through that phase too, don't sweat it. However, I would like to see some pics. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, we need to do something.

grandma blair said...

Tell me how your family is doing, How is your mom & Dad? We haven't heard from them in a very long time. Does she read your blog? Have you shared the Blair Girls with her? Have her check out my blog off of Anna's it says Mom!
Hope you get the desire to blog more soon, it is fun to see your family.

The Twelves said...

DeAnne!! This is the only way I know to keep up with you, so you must blog, frequently. :)

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!