Friday, November 9, 2007

three weeks left

Wow I can't believe that there is only three weeks left til’ Mr. Chase Mathew Kalayji makes his debut into the world(give or take a week)! Life as we know it will no longer be the same. Sleeping more than three hours consecutively will only be a mere distant memory that we hold on to for dear life. Trying to get ready to go out of the house with the three boys and into the car will be a great accomplishment all on its own.

Why do we lds people do such crazy things as having so many kids back to back is clearly insane to the outside world. I guess the reason we keep on doing it(DeAnne might disagree) is because it truly brings us the most amazing sprit(sometimes the bad kind) to our home:) Might be a tad cliché, but I can't think of anything else in this world that is more gratifying than seeing the boys grow.

No comments:

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!