Wednesday, November 14, 2007

still small voice


this morning while driving to work, i was in the fast lane going around 80 miles per hour as normal. i was listening to some church music and just contemplating about the days events. as i was thinking.. i felt like i should slow down and go less than 80mpr. at first i didn't want to obey, i was late as it was to a meeting. but after a second prompting, i decided that i would listen and dramatically reduce my speed to 75mpr. i think within 30 seconds, i looked in my rear view mirror and saw a cop! i then proceeded to drop my speed down to 70 by taking my foot off the gas peddle. when i did this i also changed my lane to the right and hoped and prayed that i would not get pulled over. to my great joy, the cop pass by me and all went well! just wanted to make shout out to the big HG for the help this morning.

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!