Wednesday, November 28, 2007

...and on the 27th day He was born!



The above picture was taken minutes after Chase's birth

Chase Matthew Kalayji was born on,
11-27-07 @ 7:01pm 7 lbs. 10 oz. 19.5 inches long.

The diaper picture is awesome! I love changing their diaper when their poop looks like black tar. This was one of the last tar like diapers I got to change, so I decided to take a picture of it.
We are all doing great! We want to thank all of our family and friends that have been a great help! You have been amazing!

6 comments:

Eve said...

I am still in shock that Chase came yesterday! What an obedient boy, waiting 'til his mom turned 26 before coming!

He is so cute, I can't wait to see him in person.

Congratulations, Kalayji's!

Katz said...

congrats, you guys!

Welch Family said...

We are so excited for you!! Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby.

Welch Family said...

We are so excited for you!! Congratulations on a beautiful and healthy baby.

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! That is so funny that you took those family pictures and that day your family grew!!

Unknown said...

Nazar-you were right! He looks a lot like the other boys! He is darling!

Um-that diaper picture was really something! I don't think I ever would have thought of taking a picture of that!

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!