Thursday, November 15, 2007

Garage Sale!




We have been married for almost 7 years now and have never done a garage sale or have ever been to one. But this Saturday from 6 to 9am we are going to attempt to make one happen. Please don't laugh at us. Aside from the byproduct of money we really want to get rid of stuff we have collected over the years and free up some of our space in the garage.




So.. if you are in the neighborhood or want to make a special trip from the other side of the world, we'd love to sell you an old pair of shoes for a dollar:)


(okay so this really isn't our garage, but just to give you guys an idea..)

No comments:

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!