Saturday, January 19, 2008

Things that make me smile

Last night Justin brought his globe and put it on my lap and said,
"Mommy can you show me where Jesus lives?"

This morning Dawson asked to hold Chase and while he had him on his lap he said,
"I feed Chase" and proceeds to lift up his shirt and shove Chase's face into his tummy.

Now for Chase, he makes me smile a lot, but especially when he flashes his new found smile!

He's been smiling since he was about 5 weeks old, but I could never catch it on the camera until this week! He's also started rolling over (way too early if you ask me!)

I am continually amazed by each of my children. I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives. Thanks boys for being so awsome!

8 comments:

Jaime said...

DeAnne, that is the cutest picture in the world of your boys!!

Eve said...

Your boys are too cute - can't wait to see them (and their chipmunk mama) next week!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

THanks for letting us come over today! Did you get pictures of the boys? You have to send me some if you did! It was so good to see you! You look amazing!

Tonya said...

So cute!

Love your pics from the snow too. Looks like so much fun...

It was fun seeing you at the baby shower that night...

p.s. little (big grown up) boys always love their mommy!

Tonya

Mindi said...

They are so handsome! I cannot believe he is rolling over. Aubry didn't even try it until she was 6 months old. Have fun keeping up wih all three of them!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on number 3! I can't believe how big they are all getting!

Scott and Christie said...

Hey DeAnne It's Scotty!
Wow Your boys are getting so big!
When you get a chance, could you send me your address so i can send a wedding invite. You can send it to fishx182@aol.com
Thanks

Nate said...

I miss you Deanne!! Your boys are beautiful and I really want to meet little chase- I'd love to come see you sometime if life isn't too crazy. What a beautiful little family you have.

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!