Friday, February 29, 2008

Catch Up

We've been really busy this past month, not busy enough to excuse me from not blogging for so long, but pretty busy still. I know this is ridiculous, but sometimes I blame my lack of blogging on writers block. I have plenty of things to write about, but I just can't seem to put it in words! Here are some of things we've been up to.

We celebrated Dawson's 2nd birthday (only 2 weeks late!) This was my best attempt at making him a birthday cake!

And here he is enjoying it!

Chase had his first date! This is London, and even though they acted unaware of each other, deep down I think sparks were flying between these two.

Justin discovered his super hero powers



We blessed Chase



And he turned 3 months old



So those were the highlights! A few of the lowlights included me getting my wisdom teeth pulled, Chase getting thrush, Justin throwing up on me at Disneyland, and Nazar having a nasty cold that he still hasn't been able to shake. Well that brings us up to date. Hopefully I can get over my writers block and blog more frequently during this next month!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

I think the birthday cake you made is adorable! What a cute idea. Your homemaking skills still blow me away. I hope I can grow up to be like you one day!

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

Your birthday cake was super cute! Love the update, I keep checking, but then again who am I to talk, mine needs to be updated too! When need a LADIES NIGHT when Amanda gets into town! I think it is 29 days or something!!!

The Cardenas Clan said...

What?? When did you bless Chase?? I guess I wasn't there, how sad....We need to get together I feel like it's been ages...

Sheryl said...

My Dawson is adorable, happy birthday to him!! Your boys are fabulous. Ran into Nazar at the store Sat. night, hope he brought home the love I sent!!

Callie said...

oh wow! you had a ton of things happen! you have been busy! we on the other hand are living week by week not doing all that much, just waiting to get fat enough to have a baby. i loved the cake! so cute!

{priscilla} said...

You've been super busy! We blessed our little one too, the beginning of February. He just turned 5 mths on the 1st of this month. Time flies!

The Cardenas Clan said...

Hey quick question for you..What kind of camera do you have? I am looking into getting a new one and am interested in taking some fun pics!

Runnells said...

Enjoyed reading your blog, DeAnne! You have a beautiful family.

Glad to see everything's great on your end.

Give your family my best. :-)

-Jeremy Runnells
www.Runnells.org

Unknown said...

love me some cupcakes. those look FANTASTIC. oh, and kudos for some awesome pics. your kids are WAY cuter than mine.
oh...and tell your husband i might start house shopping in July.

Eve said...

Okay, I stink. I can't believe it has been this long since I have checked your blog. I thought I had subscribed to your RSS, I guess not!

Very cute cake and kids!

Julie said...

Hi Deanne,
Chase is growing up big. London just turned 3 months and she cant hold her head up like that. By the way, Dawson's cake was awesome.

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!