Tuesday, March 27, 2007

St. Patricks Day



Just within this past year Justin is starting to understand and look forward to holidays. This year was really the first time he celebrated Valentine's Day and St. Patricks day, and he loved both. At his preschool they always do a party for each holiday, and Justin looks forward to each party with tons of anticipation. The funniest thing about it is that he rates the sucess of the party on whether or not they had enough good food (aka treats!) Well apparently there were more treats at his Valentine's party then his St. Patrick's party so Valentine's Day is his favorite holiday for now. However, St. Patrick's day was my favorite since he came home with such a cute "clover hat"

3 comments:

Eve said...

Love the clover antennae! What a funny kid.

Mike said...

That would be shamrock, not just plain clover! Where's you Irish???

Mike said...

That would be, Where's YOUR Irish???

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!