Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Justin



Full Name: Justin Garabed Kalayji

Age: 3.5

Favorite Color: Green

Favorite Food: Boy is that a long list, but he says cookies

Favorite Toy: His Lightning Mcqueen Car

Favorite Person: That would be Mommy! (unless of course Grandma or Grampa are around!)

Favorite Activity: Playing with Tanner (his buddy from around the corner), or playing CandyLand with Mom (as long as Mommy doesn't win!)

Favorite Movie: Disney's Cars

Favorite Thing: Doggy (his tattered and worn blue stuffed dog that's he's carried with him since he was a baby)

Justin is growing up right before our eyes! I'm always amazed at the things he says to me, and how much he understands. Although he was a rather challenging toddler and baby, he has become a really good boy. He loves helping mommy with everything, he loves going to school, and he adores his brother Dawson almost as much as Dawson adores him!

No comments:

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!