Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dawson

Full Name: Dawson Michael Kalayji
Age: 14 months
Favorite Color: All of them
Favorite Food: Anything with loads of sugar!
Favorite Toy: His brother Justin
Favorite Person: Mommy (I promise I'm not just saying that!)
Favorite Activity: Eating!! Followed closely by running, tackling, laughing
Favorite Movie: Baby Einstein
Favorite Thing: His flannel baby blanket (there's a cute story behind it! Dawson would not sleep for the first 6 months of his life unless he was swadled so tight you'd think he'd suffocate! Well since he was a rather large baby (20 pounds by 5 months!) none of his blankets were big enough to do the job, except for one. Well apparently because he spent so much time wrapped up in this blanket as a baby, he developed a real bond with it, and now carries it around with him almost all the time. Actually he only carries half of it at a time. Since the blanket was so big he was always tripping over it when he started walking, so it has since been cut in half!


Dawson has been a perfect addition to our already busy family. He never stops moving and if you try to stop him from exploring just watch out!! Although his Grandma calls him Mr. G (the G stands for grump) he actually is happy most of the time. The thing with Dawson is that there is no middle ground. He's either happy and laughing, or screaming and crying. And if he doesn't get his naps right on time, in his own bed, with his own blanket the name Mr. G really does suit him!

1 comment:

Eve said...

It has been way too long since I have seen your boys in person. I guess since we hung out with Ash and Callie last time?

I'm excited you are blogging! Can I link yours on mine or would you prefer to be more private?

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!