Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who needs napkins?!?


This picture is from a little while ago, but it is still a true representation of Dawson's immaculate grooming habits! Most kids I know wipe their messy hands on their pants or their shirts, but not Dawson! He prefers to use his hair. I guess I can't really blame him. He does have a nice soft full head of hair, and apparently it is more absorbant than the leading paper towel, because he does pretty well getting his hands all clean with only his hair to help him. This picture is of him at the beach removing the sand from his hands, but he also does it with pasta, peanut butter and jelly, really anything that gets on his hands. Now, while his hands are always clean these days, you can imagine that his hair is a different story! As I have mentioned in the past, I try to limit the amount of baths the boys take due to Justin's eczema. It is my theory that Dawson is trying to find a way around this since he loves his baths so much. To prove this theory I thought I'd add a picture of his triumph once he makes it to the tub!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing that's great about Dawson using his hair is that it is always available, plus it's free! I am sure that Dawson is just trying to be economical.

Nazar said...

Dawson does use a wipe when in reach, but it's normally faster just to use the mop on top of his head.

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!