Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Beach Day!

On Saturday Nazar took the day off and we packed up our gear and went to our favorite beach (a little cove in Laguna Beach). We all had an amazing day. When we got to the beach it was right around the time that Dawson normally naps, so I was expecting him to be a stinker and only allow us minimal beach time before he insisted on going home, but he was an angel! He had fun playing in the sand and the water and let us stay for about 3 hours! Justin was in heaven. He always loves the sand and had a blast playing in the big hole that daddy dug for him, plus some friends of ours and their 3 kids went too, so Justin had friends to share his adventures with. Our biggest break through was with the water. In the past both boys have been terrified of the water and won't even stick their toes in, but after a little convincing from dad, both boys warmed up to the idea and even had fun playing in the waves! Overall it was a great day, and one that I hope we can repeat throughout the summer.





4 comments:

Eve said...

I'm guessing your new camera made the beach trip with you? I love that last shot of you with your boys.

Unknown said...

It appears as though Justin has a bucket growing out of his head in the third picture! I love it!

Nazar said...

Quite frankly I am shocked that no one has commented on the fact that the first picture is beautiful and should win an award for its utter amazingness(I know this is not a true word but it should be, let us all vote on it). :)

Unknown said...

Of course we noticed that stupendous picture, but we were so moved by it that we were all rendered speechless! I mean, except for the comments that we did make.

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!