Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Unconventional Holster!


This picture doesn't do justice to how funny this really was, but I'll try to share anyway! The other day Justin was running around the house with his Buzz LightYear gun tucked into the back of his pants, and underwear. Now try to imagine him running and the gun was bouncing up and down, eventually causing his pants to fall down. Each time he lost his pants, he was so distressed and kept asking me why it wasn't working? I tried to explain to him that it would probably work better if he tucked the gun into the side of his pants instead, but he just kept insisting that the gun goes in the back. That's how Buzz wears it!

1 comment:

Eve said...

I Love the hammy pose. What a cute kid.

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!