Friday, April 13, 2007

Easter Week





These days it seems like we get to celebrate major holidays for about a week, instead of just a day. Easter was no exception for us. Justin kicked it off with his preschool egg hunt and party from which he came home wearing these! Now I thought he was absolutely adorable in these ears, but Nazar seemed to think they were a bit too girly for Justin, but were okay for Dawson!






Saturday morning both boys participated in our church Easter egg hunt which Justin thourouly enjoyed, Dawson not so much!




Sunday we spent the afternoon at Grandma's and Grandpa's House where the boys were able to hunt for eggs again! Also Grandma made baskets full of surprises and treats for both Justin and Dawson!




Tuesday we finished up the holiday by celebrating with Nazar's family at our house with yet another Easter egg hunt, more Easter baskets, and an Easter dinner! (Sorry, by the time we got to Tuesday I already had about 55 Easter pictures so I didn't take anymore!) Overall we had a wonderful holiday! Just this morning Justin asked me if it was still Easter and when I told him it was over he said, "but Mommy, I love Easter!"

No comments:

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!