Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Justin's Birthday



Justin's birthday was a 3 day event this year. On his birthday my mom came out and we got the kids pictures taken (note the photos in previous post!) and took them to Chuck E. Cheese. On Saturday was Justin's birthday party at Pump It Up. That is a place with giant inflatable bounce houses, slides, and obstacle courses. I think most everyone had a great time, especially Justin until the last few minutes when he threw up! I think it was from all the excitement because after a little while he was fine. Anyway, I highly recommend throwing parties there because it was so easy for me, and so much fun for the kids. His last birthday celebration was on Tuesday when we celebrated with Nazar's family. Justin loved his birthday this year and is already talking about next year!




2 comments:

Tonya said...

hey DeAnne,

just poppin' in to check out my blog links while we watch ice age...fun fun fun!

Hey, where is this fun bounce place? Looks like something my girls would love!!!

Eve said...

Okay, I just love that Wren copied Justin's birthday.

Pump it Up reminds me of that place freshman year. You kicked my butt on everything, I have never felt as weak as when I lived with your freakishly strong self.

:)

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!