Friday, July 20, 2007

Updates

So I havn't been feeling inspired as to what to post about lately, and I'm actually still not, but I figured I'd at least give the updates of what our family's been up to lately. A few weeks ago we took a 3 day trip to San Diego where we went to the Wild Animal Park and Sea World and spent plenty of time playing in the pool at our hotel (that was Justin's favorite part!) We all had a lot of fun, but boy, vacation wears me out! I always feel like I need recovery time from vacation! Since then we've been busy with Justin's school, swimming lessons, and hanging out with friends. Monday we had our big ultrasound and were able to see that the baby looks great and has all the parts he's supposed too, and yes, we confirmed that it is indeed a boy! I realize that this is the first time I have mentioned anything about this pregnancy on the blog, but I'm assuming that everyone who reads this has known that we're expecting for ages. If anyone is finding this out for the first time, I apologize for the late news, and chastise you for not keeping in better touch with me! Aside from all that we're just enjoying life. It seems that we keep getting busier, and I'm sure that will continue to be the case as we welcome another member to our family later this year!

1 comment:

Eve said...

I thought you were just going that little pregnancy update in like you had actually brought it up before, LOL.

I can't wait to meet your newest little boy addition in December (or November, AFTER your birthday).

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!