Friday, May 25, 2007

Poor Babies


This is about the third time I have tried to post in the last week, but I always get interupted and the post never gets published. Let's hope this one gets done. Well, we're having a rough week at our house. Justin has a nasty case of strep throat, and is in a lot of pain because of it. His poor little neck no longer resembles anything that should be seen on a 3 year old. His glands are swollen to the size of walnuts and are extremely painful to the touch. Just in case you thought I was exagerating I included a visual. Now luckily it is very rare for children under 2 to catch step throat, so I'm hoping and praying that Dawson is not the exception! He already has enough to deal with right now. In the past 3 days 3 of his molars have broken though with the 4th on it's way, which judging from his moods, is very painful also. Last night I think Nazar and I were up with the boys about 7-8 times. So basically we're having a really fun week here! Things can only get better from here right?!?

1 comment:

Nazar said...

DeAnne always says I never look at our blog. So here's proof that I was here:) Aren't our kids cute?

Just Me And The Boys

With the addition of our second son Dawson to our family last year, I'm completely outnumbered. At times it seem like life is just one big noisy, dirty, wrestling match! But really I couldn't be more happy! Justin and Dawson are so much fun (most of the time!) It's been so fun to watch them grow and develop. In an attempt to share our stories and pictures with those of you who are interested, I'm starting my first blog. My plan is to keep you updated on what's going on in our lives, but I reserve the right to slack off every now and then! After all I do have a 3 year old and a 1 year old!